Part-time Bookkeeping Position
20-30 hrs/wk, with flexibility.
Qualifying Experience, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Education and experience in bookkeeping.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Well organized, able to prioritize and multi-task; able to use time wisely.
- Flexible; able to function with interruptions, adjusting as needed.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- An affinity for working with numbers and details.
- Tech-savviness – knowledge and proficiency with bookkeeping software (e.g. Excel, …).
Compensation: relative to education, experience, and skills
To apply, hand in your resume to the church or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumes will be accepted until January 20th.
For more information, please contact John Friesen at email@example.com or call the church at 204-325-6388